Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Internet Explorer Bars From Python

Internet Explorer Bars From Python

Michael Foord

I've been looking at a couple of Internet Explorer plugins. E.g.
http://www.cheztabor.com/SourceTree/index.htm *or*
http://www.blunck.info/iehttpheaders_workings.html . I wondered if
anyone had done anything like this using COM and Mark Hammonds
extensions ?

Anyone got any example code ?

Regards,

Fuzzyman

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/atlantib...thonutils.html

Thomas Heller

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Michael Foord) writes:

> I've been looking at a couple of Internet Explorer plugins. E.g.
> http://www.cheztabor.com/SourceTree/index.htm *or*
> http://www.blunck.info/iehttpheaders_workings.html . I wondered if
> anyone had done anything like this using COM and Mark Hammonds
> extensions ?
>
> Anyone got any example code ?

AFAIK, pywin32 doesn't wrap the needed interfaces, but I may be wrong.
But ctypes has an explorer bar sample.

Thomas

Michael Foord

Thomas Heller <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Michael Foord) writes:
>
> > I've been looking at a couple of Internet Explorer plugins. E.g.
> > http://www.cheztabor.com/SourceTree/index.htm *or*
> > http://www.blunck.info/iehttpheaders_workings.html . I wondered if
> > anyone had done anything like this using COM and Mark Hammonds
> > extensions ?
> >
> > Anyone got any example code ?

> AFAIK, pywin32 doesn't wrap the needed interfaces, but I may be wrong.
> But ctypes has an explorer bar sample.

Ah.. nice one. I shall have to have a play with it

Thanks
Fuzzy