Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco resellers

cisco resellers

Jon Lawrence

I'm putting together my cisco lab for at home. I've managed to get a couple
of cheap 2501 routers. My normal cisco reseller says that I can't get a new
license for the ios. Surely there must be a way ?
Are there any resellers reading this that are in the UK and can help me ?

TIA
Jon Lawrence

--
Remove goawy to email