Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Multiple RADIUS Servers

Multiple RADIUS Servers

Rafael

Newbie to RADIUS - Please can you help?

I have a couple of Cisco 831 routers running IOS version 12.2(13)ZH,
and each has an IAS server behind it. I would like to be able to
authenticate remote access dial-up (VPN) users using one user database
on one IAS server, and authenticate users undertaking router
management using a different user database on a different IAS server.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to configure multiple RADIUS
servers with different user databases on one router, and if so, can
you give me a clue as to how?? Please???

If not, any other ideas as to how this might be acheived would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

check multiple RADIUS servers for AAA? Rob Cisco 4 12-31-2012 11:24 AM
Most popular Radius servers in the IT market Yossi Mor Cisco 7 10-31-2008 02:25 PM
Cisco RAS check two different RADIUS servers Dovelet Cisco 6 12-01-2005 08:38 PM
Multiple radius servers Eric Cisco 1 02-25-2005 02:43 AM
Cisco radius attributes with Funk Steel-Belted Radius Server David Cisco 0 11-06-2003 09:54 PM

Advertisments