Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > NEW MAINTAINER for Pymacs

NEW MAINTAINER for Pymacs

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois?= Pinard

Hello to everybody, and Emacs users in the Python community.

The Pymacs project (described below) now has new maintainer: Syver
Enstad <(E-Mail Removed)>. I'm inviting Pymacs users to collaborate with
Syver as nicely as they always did with me. Syver himself has always
been known to me as a helpful, competent and enthusiastic Pymacs user.

Future announcement or news, as well as any decision about Pymacs,
will originate from Syver instead of me. Also, reports, questions or
suggestions about Pymacs should ideally be sent directly to Syver.

--------------------

Pymacs is a powerful tool which, once started from Emacs, allows both-way
communication between Emacs Lisp and Python. Pymacs aims Python as an
extension language for Emacs rather than the other way around, and this
assymetry is reflected in some design choices. Within Emacs Lisp code, one
may load and use Python modules. Python functions may themselves use Emacs
services, and handle Emacs Lisp objects kept in Emacs Lisp space.

See `http://pymacs.progiciels-bpi.ca' for more documentation, including
the manual in HTML form. The canonical Pymacs distribution is available
as `http://pymacs.progiciels-bpi.ca/archives/Pymacs.tar.gz'. Report
problems and suggestions to Syver Enstad `(E-Mail Removed)'.

--
François Pinard http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard

pymacs + dbus pber Python 0 09-07-2005 08:41 AM
Informixdb: New maintainer, new version Carsten Haese Python 0 04-12-2005 02:30 PM
Pymacs problem Skip Montanaro Python 2 10-21-2004 09:00 PM
Re: NEW MAINTAINER for Pymacs [corrected] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois?= Pinard Python 2 09-24-2004 10:07 PM
pymacs problem on load Alexandre Fayolle Python 1 06-27-2003 05:16 PM

Advertisments