Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pythonwin demos

pythonwin demos

Gregor

Does anyone know where I can find the pythonwin demos? The documentation
says they're in site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\demos, but there is no such
folder. I searched my HD for the demo file "guidemo.py," also mentioned in
the docs, and it's not there anywhere.

Thanks,

Greg.

Tom B.

"Gregor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can find the pythonwin demos? The documentation
> says they're in site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\demos, but there is no such
> folder. I searched my HD for the demo file "guidemo.py," also mentioned in
> the docs, and it's not there anywhere.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg.

If you on a windows machine its in the
c:\python23\lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\demos directory.

Tom