Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Jython as embedded Marco language

Jython as embedded Marco language

Charles Griswold

I'm considering using Jython as an embedded macro language within a
large java app.

Has anyone had experience in such an endevor?

Courageous

>Has anyone had experience in such an endevor?

An associate of mine did this and was quite happy.
Really, what you need to do is try it out.

C//

Alan Kennedy

[Charles Griswold]
> I'm considering using Jython as an embedded macro language within a
> large java app.
>
> Has anyone had experience in such an endevor?

Yes.

--
alan kennedy
email alan: http://xhaus.com/contact/alan

FW: [Jython-users] Jython Licensing Question Pinegar, Kent T Python 0 07-24-2008 01:38 PM
FW: [Jython-users] ERROR : parsing xml in jython Divya Prakash Python 0 12-19-2006 02:49 PM
Marco Schmidt Roedy Green Java 3 03-12-2006 11:28 PM
[Jython-users] ANN: SPIRO - a cPython->Jython bridge (amongst otheruses) David McNab Python 0 04-09-2004 10:20 AM
MARCO: Caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi! FUCKER CUMMER Digital Photography 0 02-16-2004 12:23 AM

Advertisments