Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!

RE: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!

Batista, Facundo

[Dave Benjamin]

#- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
#-
#- It's nice to see you around here again!

+1

.. Facundo

Alex Martelli

Batista, Facundo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [Dave Benjamin]
>
> #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
> #-
> #- It's nice to see you around here again!
>
> +1

Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html
.... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting. (Some
photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related.

Alex

Dave Benjamin

In article <1gj70sk.1o4cuwepco564N%(E-Mail Removed)>, Alex Martelli wrote:
> Batista, Facundo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> [Dave Benjamin]
>>
>> #- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
>> #-
>> #- It's nice to see you around here again!
>>
>> +1

> Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
> marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
> Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html

Congratulations! May you give new meaning to "pair programming". =)

> ... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting. (Some
> photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
> mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related.

Yes, but Sir Peters omitted an important detail; is it:

Over the toilet paper roll is better than under

Or is it the opposite? When in the face of ambiguity...

--
.:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
"talking about music is like dancing about architecture."

Colin J. Williams

It's great to see you back. Your freely given wisdom and learning have
enlightened many.

Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes to Anna.

I liked your choice of readings.

Colin W.

Alex Martelli wrote:

> Batista, Facundo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>[Dave Benjamin]
>>
>>#- Asunto: Alex Martelli: Welcome back!
>>#-
>>#- It's nice to see you around here again!
>>
>>+1

> Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
> marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
> Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html
> .... Pythonistas will find one of the poems, ahem, interesting. (Some
> photos are at http://bonanna.multiply.com/photos/album/1 , but
> mentioning them would be OT, since they're not Python-related.
>

> Alex

Paul Rubin

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Alex Martelli) writes:
> Heh, thanks. BTW, anybody interested in the readings we choose for our
> marriage (me and Anna, who's also going to be my coeditor for the Python
> Cookbook Second Edition) can have a look at http://www.aleax.it/mar.html

Hey, congratulations!

Alex Pitas m1k30rz Case Modding 20 07-29-2009 01:18 AM
Alex....please read the replies to your original post Richard Computer Support 4 01-24-2005 12:21 PM
RE: Alex Martelli: Welcome back! Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) Python 1 08-30-2004 08:07 AM
Re: Alex Martelli: Welcome back! Michael Sparks Python 1 08-27-2004 09:31 PM
Alex Martelli: Welcome back! Dave Benjamin Python 3 08-27-2004 09:08 PM

Advertisments