Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Are you avail...

Are you avail...

Preddy, Ian

I am currently searching for a Python developer to fill the following requirement:

Python Developer required to work for a major investment bank. Candidates must have recent commercial experience of Python development as well as Unix, Java, Windows NT / XP, Web Development (CGI or HTML), ClearCase and Perl.. The successful candidate will be responsible for development of web based release process workflow software and enhancement of a development lifecycle bug fixing system.

If this sounds of any interest please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

Ian Preddy
Account Executive
lorien resourcing
' 0207 654 1022(Direct Dial)
' 0207 654 1013 (Fax)
* email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
" Visit our web site : <http://www.lorien.co.uk>

Lorien is a founder member of ATSCO

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended for the recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person or store or copy this information in any medium. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Lorien plc.

Thank you for your co-operation.