Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IOS kerberised telnet access

IOS kerberised telnet access

David Anderson

Folks,

It seems clear that IOS can support kerberos authenticated telnet
inbound and also _encrypted_ kerberos telnet outbound.

What we would like to know here at Edinburgh is if you can configure
kerberised encrypted telnet _inbound_ to a cisco router.

I know we can get the Advanced Security feature set that supports ssh v2
etc but as we are moving to a single sign-on environment using kerberos
it would be nice to be able to carry this through to the cisco routers.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Anderson
UNIX Team
University of Edinburgh Computing Services.

mh

see Cisco IOS kerberos configuration document

http://cco.cisco.com/en/US/products/...d.html#1001991