Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > refreshing a wxWidget

refreshing a wxWidget

justin__devine@hotmail.com

I have a quick question here is my widget it is a Radiobox.

rb = wx.RadioBox(
self, -1, "Quick Sites", (10, 215), (425, 70),
labellist, 5, wx.RA_SPECIFY_COLS
)
self.rb = rb

later on in the program I change labellist
the question is I can't get the radiobox to refresh and display with
the new values

I have tried .Refresh()
I have tried .Create()
I have tried refreshing the panel in which i have created the radiobox.
All no go... so does someone know the answer to this problem?

Thanks alot

An earlier version of the full code (without this feature) can be found
at http://gobblewin.sourceforge.net or
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gobblewin/

Thanks again.