Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > need help before...

need help before...

enrique

Hello all,
before i begin to code an application i would like to hear from the python
masters.

The application must be a dispatcher with a windows-like interface.
Mainly:
A file is received in a folder (a)
That file is moved to another folder (b)
The files in b folder must be modified by a script
Once modified, moved to a different folder (c)
All the files in c folder must be sent via ftp to another machine.

All, must be automatic.

For the interface i thought using wxpython&boa, where an user can see the
files and their states.

Im a newbie, but i think i must use processes or threads...am i wrong??

Any help will be welcomed.

Thanks

**AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD**
La información contenida en este mensaje y archivos es privada y confidencial estando dirigida solamente al destinatario. Si Ud. ha recibido esta información por error, por favor, proceda a su inmediata destrucción. Cualquier opinión o punto de vista contenido en este mensaje corresponde al remitente y necesariamente no representa la opinión del GRUPO XEROX.

**CONFIDENTIAL HEADER**
This email and any files are private and confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of XEROX GROUP.