Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > MST 802.1s revision

MST 802.1s revision

hktco

Hi,

Just wondering when and how we use the revision option. For example,
if I start off with revision=1 with 10 VLANs and wanted to add 1 more
VLAN to the entire MST. How should I do it?

Should I start from the STP root or the leaf nodes? And should my code
look like? (esp. the revision field).

I searched CCO and found very little discussion how we maintain (e.g.
add/delete VLANs) MSTP. Any explanation/experience sharing is highly
appreciated.

hktco

two mst instances guest Cisco 0 10-24-2006 12:04 PM
Thermalright MST-9775 @ Overclockers Online Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-21-2006 03:52 AM
interoperate between PVST+ or MST (802.1s) and CST (802.1d) region? nitass@netmarks.co.th Cisco 0 07-23-2005 04:59 AM
Office 2003 - MST transform help Billy K Microsoft Certification 0 02-24-2005 10:21 AM
What's the use of the configuration revision number in MST Thomas Mueller Cisco 0 02-26-2004 11:00 AM

Advertisments