Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Multi-vrf to Multi-vrf

Multi-vrf to Multi-vrf

keithb

Is it possible to connect two multi-vrf CE routers to one another? I
want to set up two routers to communicate with one another using
seperate virtual routers but do not have a MPLS infrastructure.

Christophe Fillot

On 10 May 2004, keithb wrote:

> Is it possible to connect two multi-vrf CE routers to one another? I
> want to set up two routers to communicate with one another using
> seperate virtual routers but do not have a MPLS infrastructure.

If I understand correctly, depending on your interface types, you could
use Frame-relay DLCI, 802.1Q/ISL VLAN, ATM PVC, ... and put the
corresponding sub-interfaces into the appropriate VRF.

--
Christophe Fillot ((E-Mail Removed)) | Universite de Technologie de Compiegne
Tel: (+33) 03.44.23.79.02 | Service Informatique - Equipe Reseaux