Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Pre-Sales Engineer - NYC

Pre-Sales Engineer - NYC

Vince Graziano

One Source Managed Solutions is a boutique recruitment and career
search firm located in central New Jersey. We are Management
Consultants specializing in the Telecommunications, Information
Technology and Pharmaceutical sectors. Although we are physically
located in New Jersey, our Clientele spans nationally and several
globally. One Source Managed can be found on the web at
www.onesourcemanaged.com

What follows is my Client's job Description for this role:

JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Client, founded in 2000 has developed a product set that addresses
the most critical of questions required to build out an economically
viable IP network. Their innovation in this space has lead to the
significant investment of leading industry players such as Cisco
Systems, ACT Venture Capital, and APAX Partners.

As part of their continued expansion they are looking to appoint
additional Pre-Sales Engineers in their New York office.

Ideally your profile will include the following:

A demonstrable track record in customer facing roles with experience
of all stages in the sales cycles from presales and RFP's to project
delivery.

A thorough understanding of IP networking, in particular Cisco routing
and a solid understanding of IP QoS and it's existing applications in
Enterprise and Service Provider networks

Experience with advanced quality sensitive services such as VoIP,
Video over IP and various multi-cast solutions would be a distinct
advantage.

Any experience dealing with partner relationships will be an advantage
and you will be comfortable dealing with all levels of people in
customer accounts from CTO to network engineers and OSS/network
management teams

Experience with OSS would be an advantage as would any experience with
QoS management solutions

You will be comfortable working in a high pressure start-up
environment with frequent travel predominantly within the US but would
be prepared to travel globally if required

Experience Required:

* 6-10 years experience (Hands On)
* Implementing QoS on Cisco Routers
* Cisco Routing
* IP Networking
* Implement QoS
* QoS Management Solutions
* Voice over IP
* Video over IP
* Multicast
* CCNP or CCIE certified (or equivalent)

Hands on, Technical Sales Engineers need only apply.

If you meet these requirements, please contact me with a time I can
reach you.
These positions need to be filled immediately and we need to speak in
detail as soon as possible.

I look forward to your reply and further continuing this dialogue
regarding this opportunity.

CONTACT: Vincent L. Graziano
E-Mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)