Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Starkiller?

Starkiller?

Neuruss

Does anyone have news about Starkiller?

Robert Kern

Neuruss wrote:

> Does anyone have news about Starkiller?

I met Michael Salib recently, and he said it will be available shortly
(maybe a month or two? I forget). The runtime will be BSD licensed and
the application itself will be GPL.

--
Robert Kern

-- Richard Harter

Neuruss

I sent Michael an email by the end of June, and he replied that it
would take a "a few weeks" because he was redoing some parts to make
the code more comprehendable and mantainable.

I just wonder how many weeks are "a few weeks"
He was very kind to reply, but since I don't know Michael personally,
I don't want to bother him with more questions...

Bill Dandreta

Neuruss wrote:
> Does anyone have news about Starkiller?

Here's the Starkiller website:

http://web.mit.edu/msalib/www/urop/

It says hopefully it will be released by October.

Bill