Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Status of wxpython on several platforms

Status of wxpython on several platforms

Christophe

Hello,

Is wxpython available and working on Solaris and HP-UX system ?
By the way I haven't managed to find the actual port state of wxpython
on the web site...
On which platform wxpython is actually working ?

Thanks,

simo

Christophe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is wxpython available and working on Solaris and HP-UX system ?
> By the way I haven't managed to find the actual port state of wxpython
> on the web site...
> On which platform wxpython is actually working ?

I've used it on a variety of Linux distros, Windows NT4/98/2000/XP and MacOS X.

I assume it would work on Solaris (a modern version with X/Gnome).