Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Zope problem

Zope problem

Seb

Hello,

I've got a big (and very strange problem) using Zope (I've posted here
because I cannot find any "good" explanation).

On my PLONE web site after several minutes, the server makes mistakes when
it sends pictures and then even if the page looks ok, pictures are placed on
wrong positions.

My server provider said it is a bad configuration of a proxy but it happens
with 3 different internet providers.

If you have any suggessions I'll be happy

Regards

Sebastien VINOT

Josef Meile

Hi Sep,

> I've got a big (and very strange problem) using Zope (I've posted here
> because I cannot find any "good" explanation).

I think the plone mailing lists are more appropiate to this kind of
questions:

Plone: http://plone.org/documentation/lists

Regards,
Josef

Problem found with zope Seb Python 1 07-30-2004 08:04 PM
Problem found with zope Seb Python 3 07-30-2004 01:09 PM
Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 running with Stackless 3.0 Shane Hathaway Python 2 08-29-2003 09:59 AM
Re: Zope problem: objectValues('Folder') Max M Python 6 07-11-2003 06:20 AM
Re: Zope problem: objectValues('Folder') Craig Funk Python 1 07-11-2003 05:56 AM

Advertisments