Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > newbie NLTK question

newbie NLTK question

j_pennington_moore

Anyone using NLTK? I'm a realtively new, not so hot programmer attempting to use this
library. My question is, when I attempt to import the re_show utility like so:

from nltk.util import re_show

I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: cannot import name re_show

I believe I installed everything I need to according to the nltk documentation. Any ideas
on what to do?

Thanks,
Joe