Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CCIE THEIR PRESENT WORTH AND FUTURE NEEDS

CCIE THEIR PRESENT WORTH AND FUTURE NEEDS

Khan

What might be the worth of CCIE as the numbers are growing ???? will
the supply become more than the demand????

the churchwarden

Simple economics dictates that their 'worth' (being salary, etc) will
decrease. The more CCIE's there are the less people have to pay for their
services. There's always someone that will do it cheaper.

"Khan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> What might be the worth of CCIE as the numbers are growing ???? will
> the supply become more than the demand????

Johnny Routin

<<Simple economics dictates that their 'worth' (being salary, etc) will
decrease. The more CCIE's there are the less people have to pay for their
services. There's always someone that will do it cheaper.>>

Are you saying the demand for CCIEs is static and will never increase?

JR
--
Johnny Routin

-

Khan

so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

"Johnny Routin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<B7Smc.46476$0H1.4398297@attbi_s54>...
> <<Simple economics dictates that their 'worth' (being salary, etc) will
> decrease. The more CCIE's there are the less people have to pay for their
> services. There's always someone that will do it cheaper.>>
>
> Are you saying the demand for CCIEs is static and will never increase?
>
> JR

Hansang Bae

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
$$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

--

hsb

Steven Kalcevich

Hansang Bae wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

> This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
> $$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
> field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
> CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

way to put it....

--
Regards,

Steve Kalcevich

Primus Canada

Jezza

Hansang Bae wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>so still we should invest and study for CCIE????

> This is a silly question and tells me that you are equating CCIE with
> $$$ or job security. Neither are true. If you like working in the
> field, you need to study whether you're going for the CCIE or not. But
> CCIE is not the end of the road, rather it's just a beginning.

Agreed. CCIE is a personal objective if you are involved in Networking.
Don't do it for cash.. do it for pride and love It's not going to
help you unless you can back up your skill set with experience.

J.