Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Policy-map command

Policy-map command

online

Hi,

I can't find the command policy-map on a cisco 831. This command is used to
configure CBWFQ/LLQ and with th feature navigator on cisco.com these
features appear to be availabe for my platform.

C831
IOS: 12.2(8r)YN
File : c831-k9o3y6-mz.122-8.YN

If someone have an explanation or better a solution to use LLQ anyway.

Thanks much.
Morgan

Walter Roberson

In article <c7de6r$oj7$(E-Mail Removed).9tel.net>,
online <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:I can't find the command policy-map on a cisco 831. This command is used to
:configure CBWFQ/LLQ and with th feature navigator on cisco.com these
:features appear to be availabe for my platform.

:File : c831-k9o3y6-mz.122-8.YN

You are right, the FN does show CBWFQ for the image you have.

:If someone have an explanation or better a solution to use LLQ anyway.

I notice that that is the first release for the 831 with that
feature. Perhaps there was a significant bug in that respect,
and you need to upgrade to something newer.
--
Contents: 100% recycled post-consumer statements.

Ben

It's confusing as many unsupported commands appear in the IOS of low
platform routers...

To my knowledge the 800 series cannot do class-based QoS. This requires a
RISC based processor, i.e. 1700, 2600 or above.

news:c7jjsp$dc0$(E-Mail Removed)...