Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python for AI/Machine Learning

Python for AI/Machine Learning

Yaroslav Bulatov

Hi, I'm trying to compile list of packages useful for AI/Machine
Learning researchers. If you know some, could you add it to the list?
--
http://yaroslav.hopto.org/pubwiki/index.php/ai-python

Chris S.

Yaroslav Bulatov wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to compile list of packages useful for AI/Machine
> Learning researchers. If you know some, could you add it to the list?
> --
> http://yaroslav.hopto.org/pubwiki/index.php/ai-python

Thanks for the list. I added what I know. This should prove to be a
valuable resource.