Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python and Berkeley XML DB

Python and Berkeley XML DB

Dan Olsen

I am trying to install and use Berkeley XML DB with Python. However, I
keep getting errors. The weblog at Sleepy Cat said to build Python with
the latest version of Berkeley DB. I can't get it to build with it. Does
anyone have any good directions on how to get Berkeley XML DB running
with Python? I have followed Sleepy Cat's installation instructions but
have been unable to get it to work thus far.

Dan

vincent wehren

Dan Olsen wrote:

> I am trying to install and use Berkeley XML DB with Python. However, I
> keep getting errors. The weblog at Sleepy Cat said to build Python with
> the latest version of Berkeley DB. I can't get it to build with it. Does
> anyone have any good directions on how to get Berkeley XML DB running
> with Python? I have followed Sleepy Cat's installation instructions but
> have been unable to get it to work thus far.
>
> Dan

There seem to be some pointers here, or is that the same info you got:

http://www.merrells.com/john/dbxml/a...aq.html#000228

--
Vincent Wehren