Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CatOS to IOS command translation

CatOS to IOS command translation

Martin Roy

Does anybody know a website where I can find CatOS to IOS command translations?

I am looking for a table that looks as follows:

CatOS IOS
show cam dynamic = show mac address-table dynamic

Thanks

rowl

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Martin Roy) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Does anybody know a website where I can find CatOS to IOS command translations?
>
> I am looking for a table that looks as follows:
>
> CatOS IOS
> show cam dynamic = show mac address-table dynamic
>
> Thanks

http://cco.cisco.com has a single document comparing both

Rgrds

Kevin Widner

The link below doesn't have a complete table like you are looking for,
but it does have lots of examples of common tasks and presents a side
by side table of commands for each task.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/...800c8441.shtml

Kevin

(E-Mail Removed) (rowl) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Martin Roy) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> > Does anybody know a website where I can find CatOS to IOS command translations?
> >
> > I am looking for a table that looks as follows:
> >
> > CatOS IOS
> > show cam dynamic = show mac address-table dynamic
> >
> > Thanks

> http://cco.cisco.com has a single document comparing both
>
> Rgrds

Step-by-step EtherChannel between CatOS and IOS? Chris Cisco 4 01-19-2007 07:19 PM
catOS or IOS 4506 tony Cisco 5 08-23-2006 02:29 AM
CatOS to IOS? Calvin.Lai@shaw.ca Cisco 5 10-10-2005 09:35 PM
CATos or IOS for sup.720 NNTP Cisco 3 04-30-2004 02:23 PM
Changing from CatOS to IOS on 6509 (SUP)? Thomas Novin Cisco 6 11-14-2003 10:55 AM

Advertisments