Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > "Disconnect" vtkRendererWidget temporarily

"Disconnect" vtkRendererWidget temporarily

Yi-Yu Chou

Dear python users,

I tried to display 4 vtkRendererWidgets arrayed in a 2x2 grid, and the
arrangement would be like :

X | Y
--| --
Z | T

Now I want to have a function that allows users can switch to different
views.
For example, when the user clicks button1, widget Y,Z and T "disappear"
temporarily and only X is displayed in the same window (frame) but in
fullfill size. When user clicks button 2, X,Z and T disappear and only Y
left.
How to do it ??
Thanks in advance !!!

立即申請 MSN Mobile 服務:用手機和 MSN Messenger 網友隨時交談
http://msn.com.tw/msnmobile