Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > distributing executable embedding Python

distributing executable embedding Python

nico

I would like to distribute an executable that embeds Python. What files
should I include (on Windows and on Linux)? On windows I only included
python23.dll, but when my application initiliazes Python, I get the
following message:
'import site' failed

Thank you

Nico