Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python spyce-based portal system

python spyce-based portal system

Scott Hathaway

I am thinking of writing a python based (using spyce) web portal system much
like Xoops or phpNuke or postNuke. It would be a typical portal system with
all the general portal features. The primary functionality would NOT be a
CMS (hence my not using plone).

There are a few things I wanted to know.

1. Does this already exist (free or commercial) and I was not able to find
it?
2. Does this interest anyone?
3. What is important to you in an API?
4. What features are the most important to you?

Thanks,
Scott Hathaway