Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > IDE's and wxPython widgets

IDE's and wxPython widgets

USCode

Hello
Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
available with wxPython?
Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
others in support of wxPython?
Thanks!

Leopold Schwinger

USCode schrieb:

> Hello
> Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
> available with wxPython?
> Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
> others in support of wxPython?
> Thanks!

I've heard, that BoaConstructor should be great, but I never really used it
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

greetings,
Leo

Hank Fay

a) don't know
b) Check out Dabo (http://www.dabodev.com), which is very new, but is
already on track to creating a full-featured development IDE. The
developers are both from the Visual FoxPro world, where working with a
development IDE is 12-years along in development, and which has always been
pragmatic and community-driven. It appears they are working to create an
IDE/development environment that does not leave them disappointed compared
to their previous working environment.

Hank Fay

--

"USCode" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CQKCc.29431$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> Do any of the wxPython IDE's available support *all* the widgets currently
> available with wxPython?
> Also, is there one IDE in particular that stands out as superior to the
> others in support of wxPython?
> Thanks!

Michel Claveau/Hamster

Hi !

Boa don't run with the lasted version of wxPython.

wxpython 2.8 -- timing and latency issues when displaying widgets Josef Frank Python 0 10-28-2010 12:09 PM
wxPython newbie question, creating "mega widgets" , and DnD akameswaran@gmail.com Python 3 11-10-2005 08:43 PM
wxPython - problem dynamically adding widgets? Fazan Python 6 10-07-2004 11:01 AM
wxPython widgets USCode Python 3 06-24-2004 07:14 PM
wxPython: changeing dinamically widgets disposition Gabriele Farina Python 0 02-20-2004 06:05 PM

Advertisments