Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > To Cisco Employees

To Cisco Employees

Diane

Hi, my name is Diane, and I am an undergraduate college student doing
a research project for an Organizational Behavior class on Cisco
Systems. I would really appreciate if some of you could help me out
and take a brief survey. It should take you no longer than 5 minutes
and all answers will remain confidential. You can take the survey at
the link below. If you know any other Cisco employees, could you
please forward the link to them?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=5990474599

Thanks so much for your help,
Diane Louie

Phillip Remaker

Spamming a technical newgroup with your requests is an inappropriate way to
conduct research, and is probably against your computer department policies.

Walter Roberson

In article <zGOkc.3899$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Phillip Remaker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:Spamming a technical newgroup with your requests is an inappropriate way to
:conduct research, and is probably against your computer department policies.

A single non-commercial post? Sent to the closest thing public thing
there is to being a newsgroup about Cisco, and the posting is relevant
to Cisco? That's not spam under any definition that I am aware of,
and I doubt very much that it would offend the computer department
policies of any university.

What it -might- offend is the Sociology Department (or equivilent)
policies, as there are sometimes policies about how surveys are to
be conducted; in particular, any kind of broadcast asking people to
take a survey is considered to introduce "self-selection" bias
that may invalidate the results.
--
Feep if you love VT-52's.

Microsoft Employees =?Utf-8?B?am9yZGFu?= MCSD 1 05-03-2005 08:29 AM
Q: login for employees in internet =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?= ASP .Net 1 03-10-2005 04:17 PM
Met employees today Brat MCSE 35 01-29-2004 05:34 PM
Cisco Call Manager/ Remote Employees Ian Wadycki VOIP 1 10-01-2003 06:08 PM
Re: Kodak will lay off 6000 employees Ron Hunter Digital Photography 17 07-27-2003 09:18 PM

Advertisments