Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Sharing objects between sub-interpreters

Sharing objects between sub-interpreters

Nadav

Hi,

I could not find any info about this. I am writing a C
application that embeds Python.

The application starts several python threads, each one in its
own sub-interpreter.

Is it possible to make them reference python objects defined
in the main interpreter?

Another question: Can I make all the threads run in the same
interpreter but without interfering with each other variables
(each one has its own namespace)?

Thanks,
Nadav