Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Problem in MRTG & cisco

Problem in MRTG & cisco

mohammad

Hi.
We have some Cisco 3600 and AS5200 in our network.
Our problem is that we want to see number of e1's that working
and are up and either to see the number of users that logged in
cisco 3660 router .
Do you know that wich OID we should use to see these features of our
routers or guide us to find these?
Thanks a lot.

Remien, Carsten

Hi,

on www.somix.com you can find al lot of MRTG templates.

"mohammad" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi.
> We have some Cisco 3600 and AS5200 in our network.
> Our problem is that we want to see number of e1's that working
> and are up and either to see the number of users that logged in
> cisco 3660 router .
> Do you know that wich OID we should use to see these features of our
> routers or guide us to find these?
> Thanks a lot.

˛TTˇ

http://www.somix.com/support/mrtg_repository.php

"mohammad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi.
> We have some Cisco 3600 and AS5200 in our network.
> Our problem is that we want to see number of e1's that working
> and are up and either to see the number of users that logged in
> cisco 3660 router .
> Do you know that wich OID we should use to see these features of our
> routers or guide us to find these?
> Thanks a lot.

Chris Marva

You can also search CCO for "basic dial NMS implementation". It has some
pretty good stuff,

chris

news:4090e6fe$0$571$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...

MRTG for Cisco Switch Benson Cisco 6 11-06-2007 06:26 AM
Cisco 515e PIX + MRTG charleh Cisco 2 03-09-2005 05:02 PM
MRTG and Cisco routers Mirek Cisco 2 02-20-2004 09:46 PM
26 cisco gw and 36 gk use mrtg monitor the T1 call usage optimus Cisco 2 01-02-2004 04:06 PM
mrtg, snmp and cisco C2924 resets =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Go=B3aszewski?= Cisco 0 10-31-2003 12:49 PM

Advertisments