Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > .idlerc directory - windoze

.idlerc directory - windoze

Fuzzyman

I use Python at work on a windoze computer that logs onto our network.
Unfortunately our network screws up from time to time and messes with
my profile.

I use IDLE as my IDE (tried various... IDLE does more of what I want
than any others). It's just started creating a directory called
'.idlerc' in the directory of any file I try to edit... Is this
because some environment variable has got screwed up ?

Any suggestions... it's very annoying.

Regards,

Fuzzy

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/atlantib...thonutils.html