Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Fw: any simple and multiplatform database?

Fw: any simple and multiplatform database?

Simon Roses Femerling

Thx for your response

sqllite looks very interesting
Here is the python module: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pysqlite/

I'm familiar with mysql and postgresql but there are too heavy and I dont want to install a database.

I'm looking for something like sqllite

thx

Sincerely,

SRF