Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco CCM: Cluster Name from AXL

Cisco CCM: Cluster Name from AXL

seth

Cisco CCM: Cluster Name from AXL

I am interested if anyone knows how to retrieve the name of a CCM
cluster using AXL (Cisco's SOAP API to the CCM)

This web site:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0801ed2c5.html
says:
"The interface to get cluster name getServiceParameter, ...get defined
as part of the AXL-DB WSDL file"

But when I do a "listServiceParameters", I do not see a parameter name
or a value that looks like the CCM Cluster Name. Anyone have any
experience with this?