Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > swig and list in python

swig and list in python

=?iso-8859-2?q?Bo=B9tjan_Jerko?=

Hello !

Can somebody tell me how can I access python's list
from C program using swig.

B.

Miki Tebeka

Hello Botjan,

> Can somebody tell me how can I access python's list
> from C program using swig.

Using the Python C API?

Bye.
Miki Tebeka <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://tebeka.web1000.com
The only difference between children and adults is the price of the toys.