Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Solving the Einstein's Riddle in Python

Solving the Einstein's Riddle in Python

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou

On 25 May 2004 09:58:20 -0700, rumours say that
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (A. Lloyd Flanagan) might have written:

>Actually it was created by Al Einstein, and he was really quite famous
>for it, until that Albert guy came along a century later. So then
>this new guy has a little theory or two, and suddenly everybody
>forgets about Al. Kind of a sad story, actually.

Right. Not only so, but Albert also used the same blackboard Al used,
as you can clearly see in the link provided by the OP:

http://www.manbottle.com/trivia/Einstein_s_Riddle.htm

I think Albert Einstein was a fraud, and the true hero was another guy
with the same name.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
"I have a cunning plan, m'lord" --Sean Bean as Odysseus/Ulysses