Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > onverting c++ to phyton

onverting c++ to phyton

mr. ice

Hi Phyton guru out there,
I am looking for a tools to translate some code written in c++
to phyton. I understand there may not be a perfect match but any
suggestion is welcome.

mr. Ice

Jason Mobarak

mr. ice wrote:
> Hi Phyton guru out there,
> I am looking for a tools to translate some code written in c++
> to phyton. I understand there may not be a perfect match but any
> suggestion is welcome.
>
> mr. Ice

It's P-y-t-h-o-n by the way, notice there's a specific ordering of the
letters that form the name of language discussed on comp.lang.python (or
the mailing list).

Take a look at swig http://www.swig.org

--
Jason