Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python/C++ Developers required for consulting position in Brooklyn, NY

Python/C++ Developers required for consulting position in Brooklyn, NY

dasif@netpixel.com

We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
Pythong development skills.
Any experience working for bank/brokerage/stock exchange is a big
PLUS.
Please email resume to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with desired hrly. rates.

Thanks

Danish Asif
212-279-1550 X 314
(E-Mail Removed)

Peter Hansen

> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
> Pythong development skills.

"Pythong"... now there's a scary image. Ouch!

-Peter

Rocco Moretti

Peter Hansen wrote:
>> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
>> Pythong development skills.

> "Pythong"... now there's a scary image. Ouch!
>
> -Peter

Is it anything like the "Guido Speedo"?

http://www.python.org/doc/Humor.html#speedo

David Lees

Perhaps "Pythongs" are the current fashion statement in the head hunting
world? See http://www.netpixel.com/default.asp which is a head hunting
service.

David Lees

Peter Hansen wrote:
>> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
>> Pythong development skills.

> "Pythong"... now there's a scary image. Ouch!
>
> -Peter

Paul McGuire

"David Lees" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aLyqc.217042$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Perhaps "Pythongs" are the current fashion statement in the head hunting
> world? See http://www.netpixel.com/default.asp which is a head hunting
> service.
>
> David Lees

Reminds me of an ad I saw several years ago, looking for a COBALT
programmer.

-- Paul

Daniel 'Dang' Griffith

On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:44:25 -0400, Peter Hansen <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> We are looking for several contractors with very strong C++ and
>> Pythong development skills.

>"Pythong"... now there's a scary image. Ouch!

Well, maybe the Python T-Shirts will soon have a companion product.
But the question then becomes... what do you want written on
your Pythong? Can we get pythondev all-star signature versions?
--dang