Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > beginner - viewer HTML-text with TkInter

beginner - viewer HTML-text with TkInter

WOJSAL

I want show HTML-text (messages, textarea etc.)
with TkInter. What free package, module i need?
Please help.

--
Regards
WOJSAL

Marijan Tadin

"WOJSAL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c8crk9$cda$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want show HTML-text (messages, textarea etc.)
> with TkInter. What free package, module i need?
> Please help.
> --
> Regards
> WOJSAL
> http://www.wojsal.prv.pl

As far as I know, there is no HTML widget in Tkinter.

Just to solve a problem, you can use webbrowser module
(http://www.python.org/doc/current/li...bbrowser.html), which
has nothing to do with Tkinter, but it will display some HTML text in a
webbrowser of your choice.

If it has to be all Tkinter, you might look at Grail
(http://grail.sourceforge.net/).

Marijan Tadin