Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > logging package

logging package

Neil Benn

Hello,

I can;t find this information in the docs so I'm hoping
someone here may know.

Is the logging package thread-safe?

As a confirmation of what I mean by 'thread-safe', this means that
if I have two threads running, both of which call (for example)
objLogger.debug - does the logging package synchronize around the event
notification (as in practice the root logger is a singleton)?

Thanks, in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Neil

--