Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [wxPython] handling images

[wxPython] handling images

Gabriele Farina *DarkBard*

Hi, there is a way to handle images directly from wxPython? I'd like to
manage simple image handling, like drawing only a portion of an image,
switching between two colors or drawing only some pixels.

there's a way to do it?

bye

Mel Wilson

In article <Wd9oc.175595$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Gabriele Farina *DarkBard* <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi, there is a way to handle images directly from wxPython? I'd like to
>manage simple image handling, like drawing only a portion of an image,
>switching between two colors or drawing only some pixels.
>
>there's a way to do it?

Docs for wx.Image should give you a start. Also the
various "Draw..." methods for wx.DC .

Regards. Mel.