Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python-list, How do they sa-ck those c0c.k-s?

Python-list, How do they sa-ck those c0c.k-s?

rcs@occs.cs.oberlin.edu

Looks like you've come to a real Z00 here! Yeap! We have goats, we have horses,
sheep, snakes, even dogs!

e have lots of @n1m@ls here and we also have lots of g1r|s who just love
to have some s. e -x with these creatures? How do they do it?

http://zoo-action.com/av/val/?uFabl

How do they sa-ck those c0c.k-s?

How do they f@kk with snakes? Snakes don't have c0c.k-s!!!

Guys! Our g1r|s can do it with every creature they want!
They are ready for it! They are tired from men!

They do realize that wild @n1m@ls are f@kking like no man would ever f@kk them.
Cause they are animals and they f@kk just like everybody did thousands
and millions years ago!

http://zoo-action.com/av/val/?dTQQm