Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [a little OT] a lot of pythonw.exe processes (Windows)

[a little OT] a lot of pythonw.exe processes (Windows)

..:: sjf ::..

Hi all,

During running IDLE (in Windows) there are a lot of pythonw.exe processes in
my Task Manager.
Maybe IDLE starts a new pythonw.exe process every time when I run the
program? But why doesn't IDLE finish every such process correctly? So why it
starts (if any) new processes at all?

Best regards

--
"Linux is like Wigwam. No gates, no windows... Apache inside "