Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > xml colorizing

xml colorizing

Maciej Dziardziel

For debugging purpose i need to colorize xml output (possibly not
well-formed), so i want split it into tokens (like comment, tag attribute
and so on). Sax, xmlproc and expat - they all do (more or less) some
validation, mixed wth lexical analysis in their code. I have found this:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Coo...n/Recipe/65125
but looking for an alternative. Can anybody recommend me someting?

--
Maciej "Fiedzia" Dziardziel (fiedzia (at) fiedzia (dot) prv (dot) pl)
www.fiedzia.prv.pl

First rule of acting: Whatever happens, look as if it were intended.