Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Embedded Python Tutorials

Embedded Python Tutorials

Arkon

Hello people,
what's up?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post...

I wrote two tutorials while ago explaining thoroughly, in my opinion
at least, how to embed Python in C applications, well the basics and
some more.

The reason I wrote them was because the lack of info about embedding
Python in C applications, so I explored the subject and gathered info
all over the Internet...

First part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=21
Second part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=25

That's it,
I hope it can help you somehow.

I will be glad to receive any comments...
Thanks,
Arkon
http://ragestorm.net/

Ron Stephens

Wow, looks like great tutorials!

I have just one suggestion though: perhaps you could put a link to
Part Two at the end of the Part One Tutorial, so folks could just
continue to follow on. Maybe its there already, and I just can't find
it, but if not, a learner might finish Part One and not realize there
is a Part Two, or where to find it.

Ron Stephens
Foundation</a>

Tonio

"Arkon" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello people,
> what's up?
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post...
>
> I wrote two tutorials while ago explaining thoroughly, in my opinion
> at least, how to embed Python in C applications, well the basics and
> some more.
>
> The reason I wrote them was because the lack of info about embedding
> Python in C applications, so I explored the subject and gathered info
> all over the Internet...
>
> First part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=21
> Second part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=25
>
> That's it,
> I hope it can help you somehow.
>
> I will be glad to receive any comments...
> Thanks,
> Arkon
> http://ragestorm.net/

Thanks Arkon, i'm a italian student and i need your tutorial.
If you have a example, can you send me in my email?
Thanks.