Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pyuic for qtdesigner 3.3

pyuic for qtdesigner 3.3

Christopher Grinde

I've had trubles getting a puic that translates files from qt-designer 3.3
Does anyone if there exist one, and if so, where to get it?
--
----------------------------
Christopher Grinde

Detlev Offenbach

Christopher Grinde wrote:

> I've had trubles getting a puic that translates files from qt-designer
> 3.3 Does anyone if there exist one, and if so, where to get it?

pyuic is part of PyQt. The current snapshot releases definitely support
qt-designer 3.3. I don't know this for the 3.11 release.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach

David Boddie

Christopher Grinde <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<b0mkc.888$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I've had trubles getting a puic that translates files from qt-designer 3.3
> Does anyone if there exist one, and if so, where to get it?

This thread on the PyQt/PyKDE mailing list might be relevant:

http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/piperm...il/007687.html

Good luck!

David