Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > sockets and file locking

sockets and file locking

Nigel Moriarty

Hi

I've written a client/server using sockets but I get client sends
intermixed at the server recieves. I was thinking that a locking file
used as the connection might help. Any ideas anyone?

It would be great if it worked on Unix and Windows.

Nigel