Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Testimonial from Cisco employee

Testimonial from Cisco employee

Testimonials

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the truth
about him. Those of us who work with him were laughing our heads off when we
read what you posted, it was so DEAD ON! You got it completely right about him.
At work NOONE can stand him, they all HATE him. He is an obnoxious know it all
who thinks he is always right. Even the customers hate him. The managers cant
stand him and are only waiting for him to screw up so they can fire him. We
printed out what you posted about him and passed it around, everybody is
laughing at him, even the bosses! The dickhead is such a loser he couldn't even
find a woman and had to go to Russia to purchase a wife there. And even she is
rumored to be cheating on him. Of course, who can blame her!

-------------------------------

Gee Michael, did you know you were so popular at work? ROFL!!!

mtravelkay

Testimonials wrote:
> Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the truth
> about him.

Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
Max/Nomen/Edo/Starwars/Kenneth/etc?
Do you guys know each other? Intimately?? Sounds like the making of a
TV Movie starring Sally Field. ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075296/ )
I appreciate your concern that management is waiting for me to screwup
so they can fire me. I must have done rather well by hiding my
shortcomings from them in the past 8 1/2 years. I am very happy you are
so hung up on me..... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that I
am on your mind so much.

mrtravelkay

Max Mustermann wrote:

> Cisco idiot/moron/asshole/troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay
> <(E-Mail Removed)> kooked:
>

>>Testimonials wrote:
>>
>>>Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the
>>>truth
>>>about him.

>>Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
>>blahblahblah?

> Idiot. That testimonial is quoted, it was sent to me by someone who works with
> you. I forgot to put quotation marks around it for those who read at
> kindergarten level like you. I put a call out some time ago for people who know
> you or work with you to contact me and tell me what they think of you.

I see. You didn't use quotation marks or made no other mention that it
was a quote, and decided that if you posted it under a different ID,
then we would assume it was really you posting a quote from someone
else. Can you post the link that shows you asking for people to contact
you? How EXACTLY were they supposed to contact you? Were they supposed
to send an email to your anonymous remailer? As far as I can tell, the
only way they could contact you is by public posting.... but, I don't
see this testimonial in any posting except by you pseudonym.

mrtravelkay

Max Mustermann wrote:

> Idiot. Moron. Don't you think if I'm asking people to contact me I would have
> provided a way for them to do that? There are various ways that people can
> contact one anonymously. And don't you think I would have gone about it in a
> way that you would not find out that I'm doing it?

You have a way to tell an unknown group of people on Usenet how tofind
out about it??
Let me guess. You sent an email to everyone on Usenet individually just
to find out which people worked with me.

mrtravelkay

Max Mustermann wrote:
> Cisco idiot/troll/moron/imbecile/asshole/netkook Michael Voight mrtravelkay
> <(E-Mail Removed)> trolled:
>

>>Max Mustermann wrote:
>>

>>>Idiot. Moron. Don't you think if I'm asking people to contact me I would
>>>have
>>>provided a way for them to do that? There are various ways that people can
>>>contact one anonymously. And don't you think I would have gone about it in a
>>>way that you would not find out that I'm doing it?

>>You have a way to tell an unknown group of people on Usenet how tofind
>>out about it??
>>Let me guess. You sent an email to everyone on Usenet individually just
>>to find out which people worked with me.

> Did I even say that I did it on usenet, moron?

Did I say you did it on usenet fartface? The only mention of doing it by
Usenet had question marks after it.. Is your knowledge of grammar as
screwed up as the rest of your drug induced life? Question marks imply a
question being asked, not a statement being made.

I understand You have a special path to contact people that may or may
not work with me and this isn't by emailing unknown people or
broadcasting on Usenet or any other way that can be verified...

Shawn Hearn

In article <(E-Mail Removed). info>,
Max Mustermann <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Cisco idiot/moron/asshole/troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay
> <(E-Mail Removed)> kooked:
>
> >Testimonials wrote:
> >> Thank you thank you THANK YOU for exposing Michael Voight and telling the
> >> truth
> >> about him.

> >Did you know that you post from the same anonymous place as
> >blahblahblah?

> Idiot. That testimonial is quoted, it was sent to me by someone who works
> with

Just a suggestion, but have you considered getting a life? You really
seem in desparate need of one if your only problem is someone on Usenet.