Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python

python

Limor Hevroni

Hi ,
I consider using python as the programming language for an alpha testing
project.
I wonder whether any of you are using python in such a way, what is the best
development environment for python, is anyone used python for massive
project s with QA tendency ? is anyone used python with TestDirector ?

I would love to get answers on taht since I am running out if time,
development should start very soon.
The programming language I am considering is python and java, I would love
to get more info fro m people who use python in a working projects.
10x.
limor hevrony
Spediant Systems Ltd.

_____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/prom...ar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=70373&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

vincent wehren

Limor Hevroni wrote:
> Hi ,
> I consider using python as the programming language for an alpha testing
> project.
> I wonder whether any of you are using python in such a way, what is the best
> development environment for python, is anyone used python for massive
> project s with QA tendency ? is anyone used python with TestDirector ?

At the company I work for we use Python among other things to drive
automated QA test scenarios for the ERP software system (massive by
nature) we develop. This involved quite some embedding/extending in
C/C++ though. Our users can use Python for dialog/screen scripting, GUI
customization. In addition it used as scripting language for our print
and reporting engine.

Vincent Wehren