Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: Python CPU? (Re: Python OS)

RE: Python CPU? (Re: Python OS)

David LeBlanc

There's a project on sourceforge to develop a Lua microprocessor. Don't know
how active it is, but it could suggest some ideas.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA

greg

David LeBlanc wrote:
> There's a project on sourceforge to develop a Lua microprocessor. Don't know
> how active it is, but it could suggest some ideas.

Do you have a URL for this? I tried using SourceForge's
search function, but couldn't find anything that looked
like this. I'm not sure whether this is because it no
longer exists, or because SourceForge's search feature
sucks.

Greg