Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python for AI: OWL and CLIPS anyone?

Python for AI: OWL and CLIPS anyone?

Andre Meyer

Hi Pythoneers

For a project using Python in Artificial Intelligence I am wondering whether
useful libraries a re available. My interest is primarily in
- an ontology parser/generator, ideally for OWL
- a rule-based expert system, something like CLIPS, ideally linked to OWL

Is either of these available for Python? I have not been able to find much
information on the Web, yet.

Thanks for hints
Andre